2021 Bible Readings
Daily Scripture Readings
A Strong foundation is deeply rooted in the Word of God. Join us as we journey through God's Word to strengthen our walk with Him. Recommended daily reading includes 5 Psalms & Psalm 112 and 1 Proverb.
Our goal is to read the bible in its entirety every year.
Scriptures added 1/31/2021:
2 Timothy 3 - this was given during the Sunday Morning Sermon by Pastor Barker.
1 & 2 Kings
1 & 2 Chronicles
1 & 2 Timothy
1 & 11 Samuel
Bible study tools/links you will need*:
1. King James Bible (use more than one, e.g: Nelson Open/Study, Thompson Chain, Dakes’ and Parallel Study Bible w/4 translations)
2. Bible Dictionary
a. King James Bible Dictionary
b. Bible Study Tools Dictionary
c. Bible Gateway Resources Dictionary
d. King James Version Dictionary
3. Standard Dictionary or use Wikipedia for definitions
c. Oxford Dictionary
4. Bible Hub’s Strong’s Concordance
5. Matthew Henry’s Commentary
6. Judaism 101 – Helpful when researching specific Jewish topics (Tallit, Holy days, etc.)
*Remember to cite your work, give credit where credit is due.
Copyright © 2021 Faith Tabernacle WORLD Ministries. All rights reserved.